With 30 years experience working with NC businesses, EarthShare NC provides end-to-end employee engagement programs centered on taking action, education, and the power of peer networking.
Corporate Partners receive data and outcome tracking from their participation that reinforces company values with employees, customers, and investors. Companies can achieve Corporate Social Responsibility, branding, and employee engagement goals through work with conservation nonprofits who improve the health and vitality of our communities.
Benefits to EarthShare NC Corporate Partners include:
- Exclusive entry to the Green Team Roundtable, a rich atmosphere for peer networking and problem solving
- Engagement in remote and onsite volunteering with environmental nonprofits
- Access to the online-giving platform tailored to employee interests
- Brand association with a network of like-minded businesses
- Exclusive access to EarthShare NC’s portfolio of Corporate Engagement Programs
As a Corporate Partner, your employees, customers, investors, and peers will recognize your company as a forward-thinking business committed to the health of your employees, community, and North Carolina.
Looking for enterprise level programs for all locations? National offerings are available as well.
Join the growing community of businesses demonstrating support for conservation
in North Carolina.
Contact Heather Beard at email@example.com to learn more.
Support corporate goals with annual programs that fit your calendar.
- January – Eco Passport Journey One
- February – Green Team Roundtable Meeting–Q1
- March – Corporate Earth Day Events Launch with Nonprofit Networking Event
- April – Corporate Earth Day Events: Volunteer Challenge, Celebration and Breakfast
- May – Green Team Roundtable Meeting–Q2
- July – Eco Passport Journey Two
- August – Green Team Roundtable Meeting–Q3
- September – NC Green Living Challenge
- October – Annual Corporate Partner Reception
- November – Green Team Roundtable Meeting–Q4
PROGRAM DATES SELECTED BY PARTNER
- Employee Giving Campaign
- Custom Sustainability Challenge
Equity & Inclusion
We strive for equity and inclusion in all aspects of our work in order to achieve our purpose of strengthening the capacity of our member nonprofits to preserve the natural environment. To that end, all programs include an element to build connections between equity, inclusion, and environmental health.
We embrace our responsibility to listen to all residents of North Carolina, as we are all impacted by the health of the natural environment. We recognize a greater effort is needed to listen to those historically excluded from the conversation and to raise questions about how the needs of people from different races, socio-economic levels, geographic areas, and ages are represented by the environmental nonprofit community in North Carolina.
We challenge the status quo, so we can perpetually move toward our vision of a North Carolina where every resident has equitable access to clean air and water, healthy places to live, and safe food to eat.