Enrichment Collection for the Cats with Carolina Tiger Rescue!
April 13th, 1-4 pm
Our cats love enrichment – fun activities to help keep their wild instincts! We need your help collecting a variety of materials that we will then give to the cats and other animals at Carolina Tiger Rescue.
No – but will send more detailed list of items needed.
Participants need large shipping boxes (no Amazon Prime unless packing tape has been removed) to ship the collected items. Cats love small household boxes like cereal, crackers, shoe boxes, etc., paper towel and toilet paper tubes, newspaper (no slick inserts), burlap sacks, and unwanted perfumes and colognes. They also have a Wish List and for both enrichment and non-enrichment items.
Specific enrichment items Carolina Tiger Rescue could use include
- Animal scents/lures of all varieties (i.e., deer, skunk, beaver, etc)
- Extracts (cinnamon, clove, patouchli, etc)
- Gelatin packets (so we can make our own jello enrichment)
- Canned fish (so we can make our own ice pops)
- Nut butters (PB, almond butter)
- Nuts (no salt)
- Dried fruit (dates, craisins, apricots, etc)
- Meat flavored baby food
- Natural jams
- Wood wool (excelsior)
- Paper bags (large and small)
- Large cardboard mailer tubes
All information about materials needed.
Nope! Just get ready to do some good.
Contact your team representative for any questions about the project. For day-of questions, you can email Susan King Cope at SusanKingCope@CarolinaTigerRescue.org.
|Susan King Co|
View all Projects Across the Triangle!