Thanks to all who made the 2016 Corporate Earth Day Events in the
Triangle and Charlotte a success!
2016 Triangle Corporate Earth Day Recap
Theme: Ripple Effect
EarthShare NC invites you to join us in celebrating Earth Day 2016 with a program that integrates corporate interest in the health of the community, team-building for employees, and service to benefit the nonprofits that care or our natural resources every day. The connections and impacts you make create a ripple effect—we make our community stronger and healthier and keep the Triangle a thriving place to live and work.
1. Corporate Challenge
April 14, 2016
We will match your employee team with a hands-on volunteer project in the Triangle and coordinate logistics to provide a fun, valuable team-building opportunity. The Challenge is also a friendly competition between companies, with awards for Spirit, Participation, Teamwork, and Overall Corporate Challenge winner. See the 2016 Corporate Challenge Recap video!
2. After Party & Auction
Come directly from your volunteer site to join your colleagues and other Corporate Challenge Teams at the After Party at the Speakeasy at Tyler’s Taproom in the American Tobacco Campus. Mingle, play games, and share what you accomplished. You’ll also have the opportunity to bid on unique items in the Silent Auction, including a vacation week at Nagg’s Head, a one-of-a-kind painting by the cats at Carolina Tiger Rescue, local crafts, and more. You bring your muddy sneakers and stories, we’ll bring the food, drinks and prizes!
3. Earth Day Breakfast- Reserve your ticket today
April 22, 2016, 8-9:30AM at 214 Martin Street, Raleigh
This final Earth Day Event brings business leaders together to show support for keeping the Triangle a healthy and thriving place to live and work. Join us at 214 Martin Street, located in a beautiful historic building off Moore Square in Raleigh. The morning will feature dynamic speakers, updates on local conservation issues, and time to make connections with conservation and business leaders in our community. We will present awards for the Corporate Challenge and Corporate Partner of the Year–and of course, serve a delicious breakfast featuring local ingredients!
Air Level Sponsor
Land Level Sponsors
Water Level Sponsors
Citrix, Duke Energy, Durham Downtown Inc., Mechanics & Farmers Bank, SAS, Self Help Credit Union, TheeDesign, Triangle Community Foundation
2016 Corporate Earth Day Events Advisory Committee
- Marie Baker, Edward Jones
- Anne Claire Broughton, Broughton Consulting, LLC
- Ann Camden, G&S Business Communications
- Nanette Faith Crowley, Hughes Pittman & Gupton, LLP
- Pat Dunlop, Southern Environmental Law Center
- Emily Egge, SEEDS
- Pam Fulk, Carolina Tiger Rescue
- Diana Hackenburg, Triangle Land Conservancy
- Anna Koltchagova, NC Sustainable Energy Association
- Dayatra (Day) T. Matthews, Local Government Federal Credit Union
- Dan Meyer, Accenture
- Megan Miller, Hughes, Pittman & Gupton, LLP
- Neelesh Patel, Net Friends, Inc
- Cynthia Satterfield, Eno River Association
- Laura Webb Smith, City of Durham